I Can Learn the Bible: The Joshua Code for Kids: 52 Devotions and Scriptures for Kids
- Regular price
- Sale price
Memory verses and devotions that will write God’s word on your children’s hearts.
In this 52-week devotional for children, author Holly Hawkins Shivers adapts the gift book The Joshua Code (written by her father, O.S. Hawkins) into a devotional that will help kids learn and live the scriptures. Using kid-friendly language, I Can Learn the Bible teaches scriptures in a way children can understand. Each week, kids will commit a new scripture to memory by reading a fun, engaging devotional that’s doable for a child. Matthew 7:7 will remind kids to always ask God for help. Philippians 1:6 will teach them that God is always working in their lives. And 50 more scriptures will continue to write the truth on their hearts so that they will remember it forever.
Parents using the gift book will love using the kids’ book as a discussion tool for the entire family. A great gift for baptisms, confirmations, and any special occasion, I Can Learn the Bible includes clever tips for memorizing scripture. Each new day and each new verse will reinforce to young readers that “God’s Word is FOR ME and TO ME, it is IN ME and working THROUGH ME, and just like His love, it goes on and on forever!”
Trim Size: 5.5 x 7.5Read Less
- Contributor(s)Holly Hawkins Shivers
- About the Contributor(s) Holly Shivers is the author of I Can Learn the Bible and I Can Learn to Pray. Holly has served...
Holly Shivers is the author of I Can Learn the Bible and I Can Learn to Pray. Holly has served as a staff wife for over a decade at Prestonwood Baptist Church, where she stays involved in women's and children's ministries. She received her Master’s degree in counseling. Holly enjoys contributing to various writing projects and ministry blogs but is most passionate about writing to kids. Some of her favorite things are Dr. Pepper, rainy days, family time, and especially those Dallas Cowboys! Holly lives in Texas with her husband and four kids.show more
- Publish Date11/04/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.4 lb
- Dimensions 7.75(h) x 5.75(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $9.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.